This promotion is open to UK entrants who enter through our (https://hedoine.com/pages/hedoine-x-selfridges-giveawaycompetition page only. This excludes employees, officers and Directors of Hedoine Ltd (“the Promoter”), it’s advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate family.
- The competition is open from 11.10.2021 to 31.01.2022 - entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for admission into the competition.
- To enter the competition visit (https://hedoine.com/pages/hedoine-x-selfridges-giveaway) and complete the form.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize consists of a £250 Selfridges eGift Card.
- eGift Card is valid on all Selfridges products.
- Selfridges eGift Card terms and conditions apply, which can be found on Selfridges.com.
- The winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Travel is not included.
- Prize winner will be chosen at random by Hedoine Ltd in a prize draw.
- Winner details may be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org from Wednesday 3rd February 2022.
- Prize winner will be notified by Tuesday 2nd February 2022 over email giving instructions on how to claim and find out further details of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Over 18’s only.
- Entries restricted to one per person.
- All entries must be received by midnight on the closing date.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date and will be notified on 2nd February 2022.
- The prize consists of a £250 Selfridges voucher.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance, if necessary.
- The prize does not include insurance, travel, personal expenditure and incidental costs.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of the Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and not counted.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the rights (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Hedoine LTD trading as Hedoine.
- Registered address: 28 Old Brompton Road, Suite 223, London SW7 3SS