How to style your tights in the Wild
OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED & BETTER FOR YOUR LEGS
BIODEGRADABLE WITHIN 5 YEARS
Walpole Brand of Tomorrow
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS £90/€100/$110+
Tights, but biodegradable
These tights save an incredible 85% of normally non-biodegradable matter from landfill. The remaining 15% follows the standard waste management process. That’s game-changing in the tights industry and another seamless step in the right direction for sustainable fashion.
A World First
We’re into tights technology. That’s why we applied the same innovation used to craft our award-winning, ladder-resistant collection to your biodegradable tights. A world first. Note to self: durable yes, unbreakable - no. They still require a tender touch for a ladder-free life.
No gusset here
Our biodegradable 30 denier tights in black are a seamless no-show under your clothes - yes, invisible!
No pressure, just shaping
High Waisted Shaping Waistband
Our high shaping waistband is here to make you feel comfortable and supported, day in - night out. No pressure marks left on the skin, no itching and nothing but stay-in-place behaviour.
STAYS UP LATE WITH YOU
The sag is a drag! You won’t be constantly adjusting The Bold, only admiring.
Enough With Throwaway Tights Culture
Consciously crafted In Italy
We craft our biodegradable tights in ethical factories using mindful methods (like recycling water). Our durable design & innovative biodegradable yarn fight throw-away fashion.
LOOK AT US ALL FAMOUS
Tatler’s Best Dressed List is back for 2022: Made in Chelsea star Sophie Hermann's 80s Mafia look – it turns out, a dash of Elmira Medins tailoring, Linda Farrow eyewear and some Hedoine hosiery is all you need.
“Hedoine has addressed the demand for both comfort and sustainability with genuinely ladder-resistant biodegradable nylons"
“I’m obsessed with the tights from Hedoine. Now, though, Hedoine has created its first pair of biodegradable tights, which can be safely disposed of simply by throwing them in the bin."
"Despite catching a nail inthem, there was no laddering in this run-resistant pair."
"Forget the ladder! These seamless shaping tights keep their promises!"
“Finding the perfect pair of tights is my version of search for the Holy Grail, only quite a lot easier since I found Hedoine. There's even a tights subscription service, a truly genius idea”
"Hedoine is releasing one of the first biodegradable tights in its quest to make hosiery more sustainable & address the issue of billions of pairs ending up in landfill every year."
"Hedoine putting an end to 'one-night tights. All of the brand's mainline collection are designed to last."
"Whether they're for a wedding or to wear at the office, having a trusty pair of nude tights can be a game changer when getting the pins out."
"Tights go green to fight sheer waste. Hedoine even offers a ladder-free guarantee."
"Are these ladder-free tights the holy grail of hosiery? The ladder-resistance is impressive."
"Hole in none - the 3D-knitted tights that won't ladder. The supercar of tights."
"Denier Rebellion. Innovation and representation for the working woman."
"The best party tights are ones that won't ladder mid-way through a champagne toast or a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. Hedoine's tights that will last you at least three party seasons.
100% Recycled Packaging
We want you to feel special when you receive your tights, but also we’re all for a war on waste. Our little black box is made entirely of recycled materials. Then, it’s over to you to recycle it, or upcycle it! We fill ours with love letters.
Write a review
These are genuinely the best tights, so comfy, great waistband, the quality is fantastic and they fit just as described. Vivid Champagne was a good colour match for me. I will certainly be purchasing more - worth the price for quality such as this!
Endlich einigermaßen umweltfreundliche UND gute Strumpfhosen
Meine Suche nach bequemen und wenigstens halbwegs ökologisch vertretbaren Strumpfhosen ist endlich zu Ende! Mit der Vivid Champagne ist der Nude Look für mich nun perfektioniert. Ich werde keine anderen Strumpfhosen mehr kaufen, danke Hedoine :)
Best tights I have bought, the quality is fantastic and they fit just as described. Very comfy and Vivid Champagne was a good colour match for me. I will certainly be purchasing more - worth the price for quality such as this.
Currently displaying 3/8 reviews