Pitch black tights, where the mischief begins.
- Opaque 100 Denier tights
- Seamless, no marks made here
- No sagging, rolling down or pinching
- Low shaping waistband 9cm / 3.5 inches
- High shaping waistband 15cm / 6 inches
- Responsibly made using fine yarns and microfibre
- 100% vegan, tested on Hedoines not animals
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Made in the UK, by fellow cold weather wear experts
How they’re made: The Bold in 100 denier are made using 3D knitting technology and high-quality yarns to craft a seamless, gusset-free design that’s as opaque as it gets, as well as snag-resistant and seriously soft.
How they fit: No sagging, rolling or pinching around here - our waistband is shaping, supportive and designed to stay in place, as it should.
How they’re responsible: Water saving and made in the UK, we use 99.98% less water than average tights. They’re also certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® and 100% vegan.
Made in the UK using 88% Nylon and 12% Elastane.
Machine washable. Wash your tights at 30 Celsius, ideally in a delicate laundry bag. Do not tumble dry, iron, or bleach.
Black waistband, black opaque tights. This is as dark as it gets.