The middle child, but with less baggage. Our 40 denier tights stand between the 20 and the 60 denier - still sheer, but getting darker.
- Sheer 40 Denier
- Seamless, no marks made here
- No sagging, rolling down or pinching
- Ladder-resistant. Goodbye clear nail polish, forever.
- Low shaping waistband 9cm / 3.5 inches
- High shaping waistband 15cm / 6 inches
- Responsibly made using fine yarns and microfibre
- Seriously soft
- 100% vegan, tested on Hedoines not animals
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Made in Italy, where we’d rather be most days
How they’re made: Produced responsibly in Italy, The Bold 40’s are made from extremely fine yarns, using Microfibre (87% Nylon, 13% Elastane) to guarantee a more durable, softer and warmer experience compared to traditional nylon.
How they fit: Choose a low or high shaping waistband that won’t roll, pinch or sag - these tights stay in place day in, night out. If you’re into measurements, here’s some: Low = 9cm / 3.5 inches. High = 15cm / 6 inches.
How they’re responsible: Made locally in Italy using recycled water, The Bold 40's are crafted carefully using 3D knitting technology to give your tights, and your nights, the longevity they deserve.
The Bold 40 is 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane and made using Microfibre - a more resistant, softer and warmer experience compared to traditional nylon. Tights nerds to the front.
Wash your tights at 30 Celsius, ideally in the guppyfriend or a delicate laundry bag. Do not tumble dry, iron, or bleach. But you know that.
40 denier black tights with a matching black waistband. Slightly sheer, so you can see just a hint of skin through the fine yarn. Suitable for all skin tones.