We’re In This Together - COVID-19 Message From Hedoine
The world has faced some significant changes over the past weeks. The coronavirus outbreak that is sweeping through our globe is heartbreaking, shocking and challenging. It’s also bringing us together like never before, reminding us all that we’re in this together.
The following message is to send our well-wishes to you all, as well as to give you an update of how we are responding to the sudden changes at Hēdoïne HQ.
While we’re working from home, we are still fully operational. Feel free to contact us as usual, or connect with us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. During this unprecedented event, we have decided to continue to keep you up to date on everything Hēdoïne - hopefully injecting a little joy and (Hēdoïne-style) humour into your day.
All Hēdoïne tights are stored and sent from the UK and our fulfillment partners are taking health and hygiene precautions in line with WHO (World Health Organization) recommendations, as well as the UK government.
This is an extremely challenging time for many people and therefore we will be donating 10% of our sales for the next month to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Response Fund. You can also donate to them directly on the Response Fund site here.
SOLIDARITY RESPONSE FUND
The World Health Organization (WHO) is leading and coordinating a global effort to support countries throughout the world to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic. As an international business, it's important to us that we support a fund that is working globally. Donations they receive are going towards funding activities of a Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes, among others:
- Putting in place activities to track and understand the spread of the virus
- Ensuring patients get the care they need
- Buying and ship essential supplies such as masks, gloves and protective wear for frontline workers
- Producing evidence-based guidelines and advice, and make sure health workers and responders get the information and training to detect and treat affected patients
- Producing guidance for the general public and for particular groups on measures to take to prevent the spread and prevent themselves and others
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
From the entire Hēdoïne team, we want you to know that our thoughts are with you. By supporting one another, working together, and sending a funny meme here and there to keep spirits high, we will get through this troubling time.
Anna, Alex & the entire Hēdoïne Team